I WOULD LIKE TO BE A SPONSOR
We certainly would like to hear from you. Fill out the form below or call Jessica Renaldo of CoreMedia Systems at (973) 276-0882, ext. 301 and be part of this important philanthropic event! You can also email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
Exposure to this unique event will put your brand in front of more than 1,000 decision makers including agency, advertiser and marketing executives, media planners and buyers.
Here are just some of the benefits of sponsorship:
- Private invitation-only event.
- VIP private entrance and exclusive balcony lounge.
- 100% of your donation goes to support the Good Tidings Foundation and you qualify for the full 501(c)(3) Tax Deduction.
- Gotham Hall Sponsor passes for attendees from your company.
- On-stage jumbo screen and oval wall exposure before and after the concert.
- Brand exposure on flat screens at sign in area.
- Listing in full-color spread ads in issues of Response magazine.
- Listing on event web site www.responseresponsibility.com and www.coremedia-systems.com.
- Network with clients, vendors and projects two hours before and two hours after the performance.
- Sponsor VIP’s will have early access to the silent auction room, which will include a “buy it now” option.
Good Tidings was the first charity I partnered with when I came into the league and I personally support all of their initiatives.
Larry Harper is one of the finest men I know and a very dear friend. Throughout the years the Good Tidings Foundation has given hope to countless young people who will benefit significantly from his vision and dedication.
With the daunting task of rebuilding the North Vallejo Little League field ahead of us, we knew we needed a strong organizer and the Good Tidings Foundation filled that role. Day after day, they tirelessly pulled together all the different contractors and suppliers to transform a run-down facility into a beautiful place for Little Leaguers to call home. I commend them for their work and thank them for their dedication. This field means everything to me.
If there was a World Series for charities, Good Tidings would win it.
Good Tidings is a key partner in our community service initiatives. It is truly transformational and magical to see Larry Harper and his team create new fields in low-income neighborhoods. Children throughout our community have given hope and resources thanks to Good Tidings.
I feel so blessed to be a part of the Good Tidings Family. They are THE non-profit model.